Agaricus subrufescens / blazei
Mushroom of the sun, almond mushroom, ABM, himematsutake, princess matsutake
Pure extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
- Agaricus extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Agaricus extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
Our powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality.
- Agaricus powder organically grown
- Agaricus powder conventionally grown
- Bulk Extract capsules in organic quality
- Bulk Extract caspules in conventional quality
- Bulk Powder capsules in organic quality
- Bulk Powder capsules in conventional qualtiy
All Agaricus raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
Specifications as download:Specification Agaricus extract (conventional)
Specification Agaricus extact (organic)
Specification Agaricus powder (conventional)
Specification Agarcius blazei Powder (organic)
Specification Agaricus extract capsules (organic)
Specification Agaricus powder capsules (organic)
Agaricus subrufescens comes from the Brazilian rainforest and belongs to the genus of button mushrooms. It is becoming increasingly popular due to its nutritional value. Like all mushrooms, Agaricus subrufescens (ABM) contains a variety of nutrients - first and foremost polysaccharides. It is also a sought-after raw material for different products due to its combination of many important substances.
Agaricus subrufescens contains many minerals such potassium, zinc, iron, calcium and magnesium. In addition to amino acids, it also contains important vitamins and pro-vitamins, such as ergosterol substances.