Cordyceps militaris extract
Pure extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
- Cordyceps militaris extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Cordyceps militaris extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
Cordyceps militaris powder
Our powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality
- Cordyceps militaris powder organically grown
- Cordyceps militaris mushroom powder conventionally grown
Cordyceps militaris capsules (bulk)
- Extract capsules in organic quality
- Extract caspules in conventional quality
- Powder capsules in organic quality
- Powder capsules in conventional quality
- wholesale, privat label, contract manufacturing
All Cordyceps militaris raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
Specifications as download:Specification Cordyceps militaris extract (conventional)
Specification Cordyceps militaris extract (organic)
Specification Cordyceps militaris powder (organic)
Specification Cordyceps extract capsules (organic)
Specification Cordyceps powder capsules (organic)
Cordyceps militaris is another member of the Cordyceps genus. It has the same parasitic way of life and nutritional components as Cordyceps sinensis. However, militaris grows throughout the northern hemisphere and also features a higher cordycepin content.
Cordyceps militaris has only recently been studied more extensively, which is why it does not yet have an extensive history as a medicinal mushroom. However, its potential is undisputed.