Tremella extract / Snow fungus extract
Pure medicinal mushroom extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
- Tremella extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Tremella extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
Tremella powder / Snow fungus powder
Our medicinal mushroom powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality.
- Tremella powder organically grown
- Tremella powder conventionally grown
Tremella capsules / Snow fungus capsules
- Extract capsules in organic quality
- Extract caspules in conventional quality
- Powder capsules in organic quality
- Powder capsules in conventional quality
All Tremella raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
Specifications as download:Specification Tremella extract (conventional)
Specification Tremella extract (organic)
SpecificationTremella powder (organic)
Specification Tremella extract capsules (organic)
The snow fungus has benefits similar to those of the Jew's ear mushroom. Its name stems from the gelatinous fruiting body. It is a well-known and appreciated edible mushroom and part of many recipes for elixirs, teas and syrups. In Asia, it is also used in cosmetics.
Use of the mushroom as a daily dietary supplement in China has been documented for about 400 years. It has been successfully cultivated since the early 19th century. This edible mushroom is especially rich in polysaccharides.