Inonotus obliquus (chaga)
Inonotus obliquus, Fungus betulinus
Pure medicinal mushroom extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
- Chaga mushroom extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Chaga mushroom extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
Our medicinal mushroom powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality.
- Chaga mushroom powder organically grown
- Chaga mushroom powder conventionally grown
Chaga capsules (bulk)
- Extract capsules in organic quality on request
- Extract caspules in conventional quality on reqest
- Powder capsules in organic quality on reqest
- Powder capsules in conventional quality on request
All Chaga raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
Specifications as download:Specification Chaga extract (conventional)
Specification Chaga extract (organic)
Specification Chaga powder (conventional)
Specification Chaga powder (organic)
Specification Chaga extract capsules (organic)
Specification Chaga powder capsules (organic)
Chaga has been a known dietary supplement for centuries primarily in Northern Europe, North America and Asia. According to legend, the Grand Prince of Kiev regularly drank a Chaga mushroom brew in the 11th/12th century. The Chaga mushroom is a true swamp dweller. It loves the deciduous trees of the forested areas of Russia, Poland and Scandinavia, as well as Canada and Japan. Chaga (Inonotus), which grows on birch, has been collected by locals for centuries and used as a tea extract, for example.
It is primarily the beta-glucans but also the betulinic acid and various minerals such as potassium, sodium and manganese that have made it a popular supplement for a balanced diet. As the mushroom of the shamans, it is frequently mentioned in the media.