Agaricus bisporus (champignon)
Button mushroom, Portobello mushroom, mo gu
Button mushroom extract
Pure extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
- Agaricus/ Button mushroom extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Agaricus / Button mushroom extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
Button mushroom powder
Our powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality.
- Agaricus / Button mushroom powder organically grown
- Agaricus / Button mushroom powder conventionally grown
Button mushroom capsules
- Extract capsules in organic quality on request
- Extract caspules in conventional quality on reqest
- Powder capsules in organic quality on reqest
- Powder capsules in conventional qualtiy on request
All Agaricus bisporus raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
Specifications as download:Specification Agaricus extract (conventional)
Specification Agaricus bisporus extract (organic)
Specification Agaricus powder (organic)
While considered a rare and expensive delicacy in the 17th century, today the button mushroom is a familiar edible mushroom that is very popular around the world. This is not just because the mushroom with white to brownish fruiting bodies can be eaten both in raw and cooked form and because it delights connoisseurs with a slightly nutty flavour, but also because it is easy to grow and thrives in gardens or on meadows as well as in forests or in drier areas.
The button mushroom contains a wide range of components, from conjugated linoleic acids (CLA) to polysaccharides, proteoglycans and steroids. It contains numerous substances such as niacin and biotin as well as vitamins B, C, D, E and K. It also contains important minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. What’s more, it is popular due to its low sodium and purine content.