Cordyceps militaris is another member of the Cordyceps genus. It has the same parasitic way of life and nutritional components as Cordyceps sinensis. However, militaris grows throughout the northern hemisphere and also features a higher cordycepin content.
Cordyceps militaris has only recently been studied more extensively, which is why it does not yet have an extensive history as a medicinal mushroom. However, its potential is undisputed.
Also known as:
Information as download:
Specification extract (organic)
Specification powder (organic)
Pure extract, standardised for polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are extracted from the chitin cover in the mushrooms using hot water. Compared with the powder, the extract has around 10 times the concentration of polysaccharides.
Our powders are gained from the gently dried fruiting body of the mushroom by grinding it finely. The grain size < 0.125 mm is a sign of quality.
All raw materials are tested for 250 parameters and aromatic hydrocarbons. The corresponding lab analyses and certificates are supplied to you with every batch.
- Extract organically grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Extract conventionally grown – standardised to 30% polysaccharides
- Extract conventionally grown – standardised to 40% polysaccharides
- Mushroom powder organically grown
- Mushroom powder conventionally grown